To celebrate the launch of my new Wedding Stationery Collections, I thought I’d write about each collection so that you can get a bit of background about each design and find out all about each one.
The Rhiannon Collection is a good place to start. I don’t like to have favourites but I feel like the Rhiannon Collection is the closest to my heart. It is named after my Sister for a start and is loosely based on our own Wedding Stationery.
In the year since I designed our Wedding Stationery, my illustration and lettering style has improved through practice and so I thought I’d redesign our Wedding Invitations to reflect that and offer them out to you. The lettering is on a straighter line and the floral illustrations are more complex than on our own Wedding Stationery. I’ve also introduced envelope liners and a floral pattern on the back of the Invitations. I’ve used my favourite colour scheme on these samples, although the colours can be completely customised to your colour scheme. I almost wish we were doing it all again so that I could use these invites myself!
My favourite part of these invites is the custom lettering. Your names will be drawn from scratch if you opt for this collection, they’ll be in a similar style to that in the photos but will be completely unique to you and your partner! The coordinating Save the Dates have the same style of hand lettering. Save the Dates are available here.
This Collection features a 5×7” Day/Evening Invitation and an A5 details sheet. The front of the Day/Evening Invite has space for your names and all the most important information like time, date, location. The back of each invite features a floral pattern, which can also be completely customised to your colour scheme. The details sheet is a great place for addresses, accommodation, dress code, gift lists and any other information that you think your guests will find useful.
The difference in size means that the details sheet can be seen behind the invite when they’re put together in the envelope. If you love the design of these invites but would like a different size, I will happily discuss this with you and create them in a different size. Day/Evening Invitations and detail sheets are available here.
To make it quick and simple for your guests to reply to you, RSVP cards can be added to your order. These will be customised to your colour scheme so that everything is coordinated. RSVP Cards are available here.
This Collection also features belly bands or twine to tie everything together and keep it together in the envelope and so that your guests can keep all vital information together. Belly Bands are available here and Bakers Twine is available here.
If you want to add a bit of luxury to your Wedding Stationery, you can opt for envelope liners, which have a coordinating floral pattern, like the rest of the collection they can be completely customised to your colour scheme. Envelope Liners are available here.
The ordering process
– You can either order these through Etsy or contact me directly with your requirements. I’m afraid there is a minimum order of 25 sets of invitations.
– I will ask for a few details so that I can get to work on your Invites straight away, this will include things like your names, date, wording, your colour scheme, quantities and your address for delivery.
– Your first proofs will be sent to you within 5 working days after I receive all relevant information and payments. These proofs will be sent through Etsy conversations. Two rounds of revisions are included if you need to make any changes to wording or colours.
– Once the final proof has been approved by you, no more changes can be made and your Wedding Invitations will be sent to a local printer in London. The printing process takes approximately a week.
– I will ship your Wedding Invitations out to you once I have received them from the printers and have checked them for quality. Your invites and details sheets will be collated in their envelopes, all you will need to do is secure the envelope, write the addresses and apply postage.
If you’d like to see all the new collections, they are now available in my Etsy Shop. You can also contact me directly at hello[at]sianlouise[dot]co[dot]uk if you’re interested in having me design your Wedding Stationery or if you have any questions about them.
To read more about my Wedding Design services, take a look at my Wedding page.